Near-instant high-end measurement
TubeInspect P8 was especially developed for the efficient quality control of bent tubes and wires less than 1,000 mm long from end to end and with a maximum diameter of 100 mm. Eight high-resolution cameras with latest GigE technology ensure an almost synchronic capture of the measuring object within milliseconds. The innovative three-dimensional glass reference is highly precise and long-term stable.
Sheath tolerance can be determined to an accuracy of up to 0.035 mm. Measuring results are provided within 2 to 5 seconds. Considerably optimised production processes, e.g. the setup of bending machines, save time and costs. Combined with the software platform BendingStudio, the system offers various application-oriented functionalities.
Thanks to state-of-the-art technology, TubeInspect P8 fulfills highest requirements regarding accuracy and speed. The long-life and low-maintenance LED illumination technology guarantees a particularly smooth illumination of the measuring field.
- High-resolution digital cameras with latest GigE technology
- Optimised camera positions for better capturing of piping geometries
- Resistant, long-life and low-maintenance LED illumination technology
- Highly precise and long-term stable 3D reference of glass reference
- Applicable as optical gauge – saves costs for mechanical gauges
- Mobile use in production environment
- Fits onto a euro-pallet – reduces transport costs and floor space
- Suitable for all materials